According to Wikipedia, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is “the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s natural, or un-paid (organic or algorithmic), search results.”
According to Brand Wrench, the art of getting on the first page of Google is just the beginning. Generating traffic from that first place listing, and then having it convert into sales, is the science that we specialize in.
With 80% of consumers now searching for local businesses online over yellow pages and white pages, SEO will be an increasingly important priority for all businesses.
Our formula is as follows:
- Determine the best search phrases (known as keywords) that potential customers will use to find your website.
- Fix all technical issues that may be causing your site to be penalized by Google or any issues that may be hindering your “organic” ranking within Google. 95% of our clients’ sites had serious issues before we started working with them. Does yours? Click here to find out.
- Align the site’s content to be relevant and optimized for the search phrases you are trying to attract (from step one) so that Google will see your site as “relevant” for those search terms (i.e. putting your site in the best possible position to rank high).
- Build links pointing back to your site so Google will notice these “votes” of credibility and give you the first page presence your site deserves.
- Track and monitor what happens when people arrive at your site, where they go, what they do, and identify any areas of concern and fix them. This is the most important thing you can do with any business website.
To recap, in simple terms.
- Get desired rankings.
- Get website traffic from those rankings.
- Get conversions (phone ringing, sales, contact form, etc.) from that traffic.
- Measure EVERYTHING and adjust.
- Call and beg us to stop what we are doing because you have more business than you know what to do with (No, really. We’ve actually had clients call asking us if we could, “turn off” what you are doing).
To find out how you can increase your SEO sales pipeline, contact us now.